- Very good condition like new/
- 100% black silk/
- The hand-painted motif on the lining represents the samurai children's dance of the traditional Japanese theater Noh
- 100% black silk
- Nice finish.
- Worn in the past by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.In the manner of shihans to wear over the keikogi and with the striped umanori hakama Shima for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Shoulder to shoulder width: 58cm
Handle to sleeve width: 125cm
Sleeve height: 49cm
Sleeve width: 32cm
"Himo" attachment white cord offer!
Man's Antique Haori kimono jacket Kodomo No no Mai Montsuki black silk Made in Japan
- Product Code: 01-Maru-ni-omodaka
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 199.00€