- Ancient Haori Fuyu no Taka Man,
- Origin:fully Made in Japan.
- 100% pure black silk,
- Closure by the "Himo" white silk cord offered!,
- Kimono jacket adorned with 5 Kamon Maruni Kikyō family coat of arms of the samurai clan of Akeshi Mitsuhide, at the origin of the death of the terrible dictator Oda Nobunaga.
- The Pattern hand painted on the lining represents a majestic falcon resting on a pine tree in winter
Shoulder to shoulder width: 62cm
Sleeve width: 32cm
Sleeve height: 49cm
Sleeve to sleeve width: 133cm
Condition: overall good condition except for the presence of a few stains on the sleeves of the interior lining (see photo details)
The white protective wires are to be removed
Description: unique piece of Japanese traditional art, rare beautiful antique Haori, high quality silk reversible kimono jacket.
To display in your most beautiful interior or to wear over the kimono, samue or iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts.
Also matched with any traditional or urban clothing.
Free service: ironed, folded and wrapped in "Kamon" coat of arms gift paper, you just have to give it to the person of your choice.
After reception and/or use, please don't forget to leave us your testimony on our guestbook
Note: after a little check on our site, you will see that our haori are in great demand and sold quickly because they are also on sale on our other stores and platforms Amazon, Etsy, Ebay. please.
Men's Vintage Haori Kikyo Montsuki Fuyu no Taka Winter Falcon
- Product Code: 002-fuyu-no-taka
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 199.00€