- 100% made in Japan
- Unique piece Traditional Japanese art work
- Good general condition except unfortunately two tears to be sewn up at the collar and sleeve sleeve (see photo details) which justifies the price broken against heart
- 100% black silk Golden silk lining
- Reversible The quilted pattern on the lining represents the flowering of cherry blossoms "Sakura" at Kyomizudera Buddhist temple in Kyoto
- Adorned with 5 samurai family coat of arms "Kamon" TakanoHane (falcon feather)
- Nice finish. Comfortable This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- We recommend that you display it in your most beautiful interior or wear it in the manner of Japanese shihans over the keikogi (or one of our antique Japanese black silk samurai Montsuki kimono) for the practice of Iaido, Kenjutsu
- Care: dry wash / iron 60degree if necessary
Height: 103cm (40.5")
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm (24.01")
Sleeve width to sleeve: 127cm (50")
Sleeve height: 50cm (19.6")
Sleeve width: 32cm (12.5")
FREE Service: a "Himo" tie cord in the color (white, gold, brown, gray, navy blue) of your choice is offered to you!
Men's antique Haori japanese kimono jacket Takanohane Montsuki Kyomizudera Kyoto "Made in Japan"
- Product Code: Kyomizudera
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 149.00€