- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk
- pattern on the lining represent The hand painted design represents a pond leading to a Shintoist shrine.
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Height: 93cm (36.61417323")
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm (24.01574803")
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 133cm (52.36220472")
Sleeve height: 51cm (20.07874016")
Sleeve width: 34cm (13.38582677")
Men's Vintage Haori Samurai Kamon black silk JINJA NO O BASHI - Made in Japan
- Product Code: Jinja no O bashi
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 219.00€