- Very good condition like new
- 100% black silk and gold lining
- pattern on the lining represents the Ginkakuji silver pavilion and the Kyoto Arashiyama bridge
- Adorned with 5 samurai family crest
- Nice finish.
- This type of haori was once worn by samurai warriors over the ceremonial kimono.
- To wear over the keikogi and with the striped Shima umanori hakama for the practice of Iaido / Kenjutsu
- Maintenance: dry wash / iron 60 degree if necessary
Height: 102cm (40.157480312")
Shoulder to shoulder width: 61cm (24.01574803")
Width from sleeve to sleeve: 130cm (51.18110236")
Sleeve height: 52cm (20.47244094")
Sleeve width: 33cm (12.99212598")
Not to be confused with the Chinese "Cardigan" kimono jackets wrongly called "Japanese Haori" bought on the Chinese site Aliexpress and resold three times more expensive on fake Japanese sites supposedly specialists and lovers of Japan. by appearances Be and remain vigilant!
Use: Haori to display as a work of art in your most beautiful interior or to wear over the kimono, samue or iaidoGi for the practice of Kenjutsu or other martial arts.
Also matched with any city clothes, chic with jeans for everyday use.
Note: after a little check on our site, you will see that our haori are in great demand and sold quickly because they are also for sale on our other stores and platforms Amazon, Etsy, Ebay. please.
Men's Vintage Haori Samurai Kamon Temple of the silver pavillion Ginkakuji - Made in Japan
- Product Code: 01-ginkakuji-arashiyama
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 299.00€